Thursday, December 10, 2009

Virtual Jesse Jane Stream

12/06/1909 Dictation I the Son of God made man, there are another mystery! When you set yourself to meditate, pray unto the light and understanding of My Holy Spirit


The greatness of the mystery of the Holy Trinity is immense, so much so that there is a greater mystery in believing that the mystery of the Holy Trinity. I Jesus I speak.

.

The connection between the Three Divine Persons is such that nothing is more perfect or larger than this mystery. The harmony between the Three Divine Persons and the affinity between them is unique and there on earth such a union or affinity such as the Three Divine Persons. Do not your words I can explain what is infinite and beyond human mind, but I ask you in this life but never going to understand, meditate on the Three Divine Persons and harmony and affinity between them, because it you want the want the Father Son and Holy Spirit wants. The Three Divine Persons think and want the same and the same measure. I, Jesus, I speak.


is of great food for your soul to think of this sublime mystery that no saint or theologian, got understand, not even a glimpse, as the human mind is not prepared for such high understandings, but even this mystery not understood, nor will ever be revealed on earth, you must meditate, it is of great food for your soul that lack of spiritual nourishment because they do not lift up the flight in great meditations and you stay at ground level without step into great mysteries.


My children, I say what I said to my apostles. Put out to sea, do not stay on the edge of your religion, Put out to sea and ponder the great mysteries of your faith each more sublime, but none like the Holy Trinity.


Meditate on your prayer on virginity and motherhood while my Holy Mother. Meditate on Transubstantiation of the Eucharist. Meditate on that Mass is the same sacrifice of the Cross . Meditate on My My holy birth and childhood, and in the variety and excellence of these mysteries. Go forward offshore and take food supernatural for your souls as have many shortcomings. I, Jesus, I speak.


I, the Son of God made man, there are another mystery! but do the meditations thinking in your daily business without lift you high, because you remain forever in human terms. Children, when set yourself to meditate, ask light and understanding of My Holy Spirit and the to help you step into these mysteries, but mysteries to be understood, you must believe them and feed your soul with them, thus increasing your faith and your love of the Triune God. I, Jesus, I speak and instruct you, My peace I reach each and every one in particular.

0 comments:

Post a Comment