Saturday, December 26, 2009

How Does A Lady Masterbate

12/09/1929 Come to the Source of Living Water that we are My Divine Son and Myself, the Eternal Father

Although a soul forget Me, the Creator, I will never forget it. I am the Eternal Father speaking to you.
.

Mine My children and creatures that you created all moved by the immense love that I have you. I tell you I have always in my mind forever and I follow with my eyes at all locations and situations which you live. I see you cry and I sympathize. I see hungry and I sympathize. I see the suffering exploitation, disease, distress, pain, loneliness, injustice and all the ills which you yourselves have created and I sympathize. I pity to which I hated because I see what you lost but you My children and creatures Mine, ye will not see me and I reject. You do not want me in nature, providence, in the admirable performance of your body, as though no one I have talked to me, the Almighty Triune God, you must know me in the things of life and nature.


You live happy and willing to be so often err, because they mistakenly seek happiness in places that do not exist, and my God Almighty, do not want to bring and I reject, as a single word that I tell heart, I give you joy. I Am the Same Mercy, mercy all flows from me. I am Justice, Goodness, Omnipotence, but mostly, I want to see yourself as Mercy Me.


I will seek, I play the heart again and again to attract to me, but you are lethargic, hardened hooked and do not know know when I give a hint. My children and creatures Mine, I am he who created you and I did so that you were happy and not miserable.


Come children to God Almighty who can do everything, and who love you, I send my own son, and do not skimp on any form of suffering. I love you so I sent ea My Son, the essence of my being and dignity that I like, but you little creatures, weak and constant, do not know me in the things of life, much less get me, therefore, I speak and I say that one breath, one word, a cry you do to recognize, I'll remember you, and may be the spark that ignites your heart for sinners, miserable, for you to be criminals.


My children, seek the God of Justice and Eternal Love, because I open my arms to encircle My Divine Heart, and give you the desire you gain eternal happiness. Come to Our Loving Father, come and tell me like the prodigal son: Father I have sinned against heaven and against you (Lk 15,18) and I eat good and true Father will receive you with open arms and forget your sins .


I, the Eternal Father, I I speak on these releases that are of recent times. I call, I seek, I claim. Come to the Source of Living Water we are My Divine Son and Myself. I, the Eternal Father, I speak and I claim. The peace of the Holy Trinity be with you all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment