Monday, November 30, 2009

Is Jeffree Star Any Types Of Surgery?



gladly go the Spirit of God to the soul that invokes and calls light and understanding. I, Jesus, I speak.

My children, today is the day of My Blessed Mother under her title La Milagrosa and give immense grace to those who worship in this blessed day. For behold, My children, many of these spiritual graces are to the last moment of your life, as many of you will die without spiritual assistance, but My Holy Mother, in this holy dedicated to those who have honored on this day, will assist and will supply more than the assistance of a priest. I, Jesus, I speak.

Everything you do in the devotions of My Holy Mother, I think and I thank heaven for the good of the vast soul that honors My dearest Mother, for her, does not allow a child that has honored even poorly miss , because the seed of devotion even weak She manages and prepares the soul for that to fruition. There are souls that are saved only because they once honored to My Mother, for she never leaves the soul that claims that the states that honor with all my heart, even slightly. I, Jesus, I speak.

Pray also for My Holy Mother of those other souls who live without religion, without faith, without God's laws. My mother also wants to ask for them and believes, and intercede to Trinity, that the souls that are entrusted not perish forever, even if for centuries to purge their sins of commission and omission. I, Jesus, I speak.

My children, the heavenly things are far from being like the earth, for you, you act more by what I do (good) or sympathy you have towards those around you. We act more faith you have in your intercession, for the love that you put, it should do things and not for routine heart, with all my heart, because God speaks to the heart, and when it does, its language is taken account, and the same is also true hatred. When you have hatred is a poison heart is heavy that you harm yourself, you must not hate anyone of heart, you must not wish harm to anyone, you must constantly intercede for the souls whether or not your supporters . I, Jesus, I speak and I instructed. Peace of My Divine Heart and the Immaculate Heart of My Holy Mother be with you all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment