Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Cubefield You Can Play Online In School

01/11/2009 Dictation

reproaches and accusations do a lot more souls God Almighty, I, Jesus, I speak. And your Father God has to bear the reproach of many souls who go to heaven again and again to raise their grievances and their troubles, instead of giving thanks or make requests for the good of their souls.

Those souls who suffer injustice complain, complain of disorders with, complain of hard living situations in their lives, and complain to heaven because they believe that Heaven must be at your service and have forgotten that they who have to serve God and not vice versa.

There are other souls who just pronounced my holy name to complain or blaspheme. Just remember God to judge and complain about what happens to them as if they were holy and innocent and had no fault for what happens. These people have done all sorts of schemes to get things and benefits, and as those intrigues not go well, complain to God and cry out to heaven for help in any injustice to Heaven I want seconder.

Ungrateful! Infamous! Oléis that apestáis. I want to manipulate, enslave you want to your whims and desires insane and sinful. Seconder you want that your evil deeds, I who am the very holiness, holiness and goodness infinite, and do not believe in Me and You give me no religion because I do not give your sins and outrages. Damn! Woe to you! which ye have of God Almighty to your height, the height of sin, and do not believe in me because I yield to your black interests. Woe to you if you do not enmendáis! Do not worth your wiles to get into Heaven. Compraréis there anyone that you may open the presentations. There are no recommendations, or are fulfilling my commands and you are righteous and holy, and shall take no part in my banquet. I'm warning you!

Those who wish to use a Holy God for their personal interests are bad and deadly to the soul, have not understood anything that is my doctrine (Lk 11, 9), which is my mercy, for My mercy is not yielding to the desires of the souls who are also death wishes, My mercy is to help them overcome what they by their own forces can not. Believe that My mercy is to follow their games, their dirty and nasty games, and get angry with me because I'm not. But for whom I have taken? Who do you think I am? You ask her to help you to sin, to deceive, to make fraud and if you enfadáis I do. Woe to you for your wishes! Woe to you by your evil requests!

Seek the Kingdom of God and His righteousness and everything else will be added unto you (Mt 6.33) but seek not only what interests you, forgetting that I Am Ghost, thrice holy, and My holiness has no limits. I, Jesus, I speak and I warn you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment