Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Example Occupational Therapy Soap Note

Demons flee in terror to the souls that we praise

are powerful because they are spirits of demons and fallen angels but lost eternal glory, why not lost their power they use in me damage through the souls, for their hatred of the Son of God Almighty is beyond your human understanding. I, Jesus, I speak.

My children, you say a single word of praise to me or to my Holy Mother, power bitter hatred that I have demons, for while you may seem a trifle that I say is that infernal hatred, that when these words come from the heart and the demons hear that we praise, feel a great rage, because they can not hear praise for me and my Holy Mother. I, Jesus, I speak.

Sin (of souls) them happy, but they also know that many sins are the fruit of your failings or weaknesses, so but urge you to sin, if you fall and then return to me, they know that this return to Me, is an act of humility so large that it irritates them. But when someone praises me or my Holy Mother, they can not endure such praise that are like punches have burning hot iron in the depths of his being, because they never spoke no praise to me, such is their hatred

Therefore, children, and again alabadme Me and My Holy Mother, the Eucharist at Holy Trinity , since these praises are due also to the demons fleeing in terror from the souls that we praise. I, Jesus, I speak. Same thing with the blasphemy against the sky-even subconsciously-that they are very happy, praise can not stand because it is the opposite of blasphemy, and they do not want souls to praise the Triune God, thrice holy. I, Jesus, I speak.

From there, they can not withstand Mass when celebrated or heard in the appropriate disposition, it is a praise of value infinity to God Almighty, and an immense amount of good in the Church and great glory to the Holy Trinity. I, Jesus I speak. The peace of the Holy Trinity be with you all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment