Saturday, October 24, 2009

Free Sheet Music For Piano Foundations Kate Nash

Dictation

internal struggles very hard and sometimes suffer from many of my faithful priests. I, Jesus, I speak.

My children, I ask you in your spiritual commitments and plan your spiritual life, pray regularly for priests not to succumb to temptation, then Satan attacks them again and again to sin and to discourage them in the internal struggles they have. I, Jesus, I speak.

My children, although all have souls and have my grace, you, the members of My Mystical Body, you must pray much for priests to remain in holiness and not succumb to the temptation because there is nothing more joyous to my mortal enemy is a priest in sin. I, Jesus, I speak.

offer your Holy Mother prayer, sacrifice and alms by priests, as many are weak and because they carry a weak spiritual life, are more easily tempted.

To you dear priests who want to live in holiness and inner struggles that you have time and again, I ask you not to let the deal with me to overcome temptation, and it becomes a source of merit whether you are tired or not, whether you are half-hearted or not, be at my company in the tabernacle and see how you go out in your struggles fortified interior, because I, My children, I am the life of the soul and health to the body, and I give thanks for every kind of call to fulfill your ministry as my holy and divine will. I, Jesus, I speak.

My children, many times your fatigue and apathy is not always a result of the lean body forces, but the result of slack in your soul, your life as if the soul is healthy and strong, you will see how vencéis body and easily to their inclinations, and even suffer for diseases, you will see how we lack the strength to overcome them. For when the soul is strong and firmly attached to me, the body submitted to it easily and without any difficulty. I, Jesus, I speak.

See My children, priests of My Heart, I endured admirably My Passion for my soul was attached to my Heavenly Father, source of all grace, and my soul overcame the weakness and limitations of the body For the grace of God who gave life (and strength) to my soul, helped him overcome all suffering, because when the soul lives in God and for God, the body is subjected, and this example that I put also serves to My Mother did not die in pain because he held the life of grace he had in his soul. I, Jesus, I speak, I instruct and bless you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment